For single receipts of P2,000, P6,000 and P12,000 from November 5, 2013 to January 31, 2014. Redemption period is from November 5, 2013 to April 1, 2014.
So easy to redeem!
1. Visit any Jollibee branch nationwide.
2. Present your BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard or BPI ATM (E.P.S.) card used for the transaction.
3. Surrender your qualified original charge slip or cash advance slip (minimum single receipt purchase of P2,000, P6,000 or P12,000).
1. The promo is open to all existing BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard and BPI/BPI Family Bank/BPI Direct ATM (E.P.S.) cardholders:
|BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard||BPI, BPI Family Bank and BPI Direct ATM (E.P.S.)|
|The following cards are NOT qualified:|
2. Promo period is from November 5, 2013 to January 31, 2014.
3. To qualify, cardholder should use any of the QUALIFIED BPI Express Credit or BPI ATM (E.P.S.) card types within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal.
For BPI Express Credit, cash advance transactions are also qualified.
For BPI ATM (E.P.S.) card, cash withdrawals through ATMs are NOT qualified to join.
4. Cardholder can redeem the featured food items at any Jollibee branch nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
|Required Minimum Single Receipt Transaction||FREE Food Items|
5. Redemption is until April 1, 2014.
6. Qualified charge slip/transaction receipt or cash advance transaction receipt MUST contain the following:
- Transaction date within the promo period.
- Minimum transaction amount of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000.
- Card number printed on charge slip/transaction receipt matches card presented.
- Original (photocopied, unreadable and faded NOT accepted).
- Marked “Customer’s Copy” (Duplicate/Merchant/Bank Copy NOT accepted).
7. Printed charge slip/transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE Jollibee food items. Transactions without the printed charge slip/transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
- Cash advance transactions with no receipt dispensed
8. To redeem, cardholder must:
- Present for verification the BPI Express Credit Classic or MasterCard or BPI ATM (E.P.S.) card used for the transaction.
- Surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip/transaction receipt or the original BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Jollibee personnel.
- For BPI Express Credit MasterCard transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
9. The redemption is valid for dine-in or take-out only.
10. Only one (1) free food item can be redeemed per qualified charge slip/ transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
11. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
12. Transactions that are found fraudulent or are consequently cancelled/void or did not comply with the terms and conditions above (i.e. did not meet minimum spend, outside promo period, split transactions, photocopy of charge slip/transaction receipt, etc.) will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Express Credit or BPI ATM deposit account. Likewise, redemptions thereafter of cardholder with these charge slips/transaction receipts will be declined/refused without prior notice.
13. Charge slips/transaction receipts must be in good condition (i.e. readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips/transaction receipts will NOT be honored for redemption.
14. BPI and Jollibee shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
15. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
16. For questions on the statement of account, the Cardholder may request for the retrieval of the copy of the charge slip subject to BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions. BPI shall be notified immediately through BPI Express Phone at 89-100, or domestic toll free at 1-800-188-89-100, or if abroad, by calling 632-8910000 or its toll free numbers in selected countries listed in BPI EOL, and in writing of any billing error in the SOA. If no error is reported within twenty (20) calendar days from statement date indicated in the SOA, the SOA shall be considered correct and binding upon the Cardholder and his/her supplementary. (Please refer to the BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions for full details regarding errors or questions on SOA.)
17. The free Jollibee food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
18. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the Jollibee items.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 7205, Series of 2013.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor is P500,000.