Lauriat Shopping, Lauriat Eating! FREE treats at any Chowking store nationwide by simply using your BPI Express Credit card.
Keep your charge slips & cash advance receipts of P2,000/P6,000/P12,000. Promo starts 09/12/2012 to 11/15/2012. DTI#7940
1. The promo is open to all existing BPI Express Credit cardholders (Classic, Blue MasterCard, Gold MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI WorldPerks MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard, Edge MasterCard, Mini Edge MasterCard) of good credit standing.
Note: BPI Express Credit Corporate Classic and MasterCard cards are NOT QUALIFIED to join the promo.
2. Promo period is from September 12, 2012 to November 15, 2012.
3. To qualify, cardholder should use his BPI Express Credit card within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal. Cash advance transactions are also qualified.
4. Cardholder can redeem the featured food items at any Chowking branch nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
|Required Minimum Single Receipt Transaction||FREE Food Items|
|2,000||One (1) order of 1-pc Chinese Style Fried Chicken with rice OR
One (1) Chinese Sausage Special Chow Pao + One (1) order of 3 pc. Siomai
|6,000||Two (2) orders of Oriental Beef Bowl + Two (2) Chinese Sausage Chow Pao OR
Two (2) orders of Fish & Tofu Bowl + Two (2) Chinese Sausage Chow Pao OR
Two (2) orders of Honey Garlic Chicken Bowl + Two (2) Chinese Sausage Chow Pao
|12,000||Choice of any Three (3) Lauriats (Orange Chicken, Shanghai Lumpia or Breaded Fish) + Three (3) Chinese Sausage Chow Pao OR
Choice of any Four (4) Chef Bowl (Oriental Beef, Fish&Tofu) + Four (4) Chinese Sausage Chow Pao
5. Redemption is until January 14, 2013.
6. Printed charge slip/transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE Chowking food items. Transactions without the printed charge slips/transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
7. To redeem, cardholder must present for verification the BPI Express Credit card used for the transaction. Cardholder should surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip/transaction receipt or the original BPI Express Credit cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Chowking personnel before release of the free food item. For BPI Express Credit transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
8. The redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only.
9. Only one (1) free food item can be redeemed per qualified charge slip/transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
10. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
11. Transactions that are found fraudulent or are consequently cancelled/void or did not comply with the terms and conditions above (i.e. did not meet required minimum spend, outside the promo period, split transactions, etc.) will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Express Credit account.
12. Charge slip must be in good condition (i.e. readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips will NOT be honored for redemption.
13. BPI and Chowking shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
14. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
15. The free Chowking food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
16. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the Chowking items.
Per DTI- NCR Permit No. 7940, Series of 2012.