Free Coffee from Seattle’s Best and Tea from Serenitea and Chatime for every PHP 2000.00 purchase using your BDO credit cards.
The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, JCB and The American Express Credit Card issued by BDO.
- Cardholders must use their BDO credit card from June 15 to August 15, 2012 and reach the minimum spend requirement to redeem the corresponding treat from Treats Partners:
Treats Partners Treat Spend Requirement (Single Charge Slip) Chatime 1 Regular sized Drink Php 2,000 Serenitea 1 Medium sized Drink Php 2,000 Seattle’s Best Coffee 1 Medium sized Drink Php 2,500
- Redemption of treat is from June 15 to October 15, 2012 from participating Chatime, Serenitea and Seattle’s Best Coffee branches nationwide.
- All domestic retail, installment and international purchases are qualified. Transactions without charge slips such as but not limited to internet or online purchases, mail order/telephone order, recurring payment system, cash advances made via ATM or over the counter, auto charge, charge on demand, balance transfer, balance convert, Easy Pay convert, Easy Pay Cash or Cash It Easy are excluded from the promo.
- To redeem, BDO Credit Cardholder must present the following:
- BDO Credit Card – must not be expired
- Valid ID (Driver’s license, SSS photo card, Company ID, or other government issued IDs)
- Charge slip
- Must be original. Photocopied charge slip not accepted
- Must be electronically authorized
- Must be the Customer Copy (Duplicate/Merchant /Bank copy not accepted)
- Card number printed on the charge slip must match the card number of the BDO Credit Card presented
- Full Cardholder Name and BDO Credit Card number (first 6 digits only) must be written at the back of all charge slip/s submitted
- All original charge slip/s must be surrendered upon redemption.
- A single purchase transaction requires only one (1) approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and consequently requiring multiple transaction approvals to meet the spend requirement is not allowed. Redemptions from such charge slips shall be deemed invalid. For multiple slips generated from the same store or establishment made within the same day, only one qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per Cardholder even if he has more than one qualified credit card. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s BDO credit card.
- Only one redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
- A cardholder will only be allowed a maximum of 5 redemptions a day even if he has more than one qualified BDO credit card.
Charge slips generated from casino and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing) will not be honored.
- Cardholders without original charge slip/s or with charge slip/s that are faded and unreadable will not be allowed to redeem. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slips.
- Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at participating redemption outlets specified.
- Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed should the cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date or if the charge slip used to redeem treat is found not qualified. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be invalid, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treats to his /her BDO Credit Card or directly collect the cost of the treat from the cardholder.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
Click here for the list of participating branches.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 4482, Series of 2012.