pecial treat this Valentine’s Day from HSBC!
HSBC will make your Valentine’s Day more rewarding with a treat from Starbucks.
Use your HSBC Credit Card on February 14, 2012 for a single chargeslip of P2,500 and redeem any tall handcrafted beverage or a 3-pack Starbucks VIATM Ready Brew from Starbucks every Monday and Tuesday from February 14, 2012 until April 14 2012.
Transactions must be made on February 14, 2012 only.
Cardholders may redeem until April 14, 2012, every Monday and Tuesday only.
Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of ten (10) Starbucks products for the duration of the Promo Date
and Redemption Period.
Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of generating multiple charge slips is prohibited.
Only one (1) charge slip issued by a particular merchant on a given day can be used to redeem the Starbucks product.
All foreign currency and casino transactions will not be honored for redemption.
Faded charge slips will not be honored for redemption.
HSBC’s Valentine’s Day Promo with Starbucks
Terms and Conditions
- HSBC’s Valentine’s Day Promo with Starbucks (the “Promo”) is an Instant Rewards spending promotion open to all primary and supplementary cardholders of any HSBC credit card locally issued by HSBC Philippines (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholders”).
- The promo will be a 1 (one) day promo which will be offered only on February 14, 2012 (“Promo Date”)
- Cardholders can qualify to redeem any of the following “Starbucks products” under this promo
- any tall Starbucks handcrafted beverage of his/her choice plus one add on (except bottled beverages, bottled water and fruit juices); or
- a 3-pack Starbucks VIATM Ready Brew (Colombia, Italian Roast or Decaf Italian Roast);
- To qualify for any one (1) of the above Starbucks products, Cardholders must make a single chargeslip purchase of at least Php2,500 (“qualifying transactions”) on his/her HSBC credit card on February 14, 2012. Purchases may be for straight retail transactions or installment transactions.
- The following are excluded from this promo
- Foreign currency transactions
- Other transactions with no credit card charge slip such as, but not limited to: Auto Charge, Balance Transfer, Cash Advance, Internet and Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Charge slips which were transacted in relation to business transactions will not be honored
- All casino transactions
- Redemptions using official receipts or the HSBC Statement of Account
- To redeem any one of the Starbucks products under this Promo, the Cardholder must present his/her HSBC credit card and surrender one (1) valid and original credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) of qualifying transactions at any Starbucks branch in the Philippines. Charge slips identified as Merchant’s Copy, Bank’s Copy or Duplicate Copy will not be honored for redemption.
- Upon redemption, the HSBC credit card will be validated against the credit card charge slip presented. The credit card details on the charge slip must match with the HSBC credit card presented. Redemptions will not be honored if the Cardholder is unable to present his/her HSBC credit card, or if credit card details on the charge slip do not match the details in the HSBC credit card presented.
- Cardholders may redeem their preferred Starbucks product from February 14, 2012 until April 14, 2012 (“Redemption Period”), every Monday and Tuesday only.
- Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of ten (10) Starbucks products for the duration of the Promo Date and Redemption Period.
- Cardholders have the option to upgrade their redeemed tall Starbucks handcrafted beverage. To upgrade, cardholders must pay:
- P15 for a single upgrade (from tall to grande)
- P30 for a double upgrade (from tall to venti)
- This offer cannot be availed of in conjunction with other promotions of HSBC or Starbucks.
- Corporate Cards and Debit Cards cannot be used for the Promo.
- Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of generating multiple charge slips is prohibited. Redemptions from such charge slips shall be deemed fraudulent.
- Faded charge slips will not be honored for redemption. The following details should be clear: credit card number, transaction date, transaction amount and approval code.
- Only one (1) charge slip issued by a particular merchant on a given day can be used by the Cardholder to redeem the Starbucks product. If two (2) or more charge slips were issued by the same merchant on the same day, the Cardholder can only use one (1) charge slip to redeem the Starbucks product. The remaining charge slips will no longer be honored for the purpose of the Instant Rewards Promo. The cost of the Starbucks product redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s Card
- The Cardholder will be charged the cost of the Starbucks product redeemed should the Cardholder cancel the qualifying transaction at a later date. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be fraudulent, such as but not limited to: duplication of charge slips and/or splitting of one (1) transaction into several approvals/charge slips; or is not eligible under, or violates, these terms and conditions, HSBC reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed Starbucks product to his/her HSBC credit card.
- HSBC and/or Starbucks shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, stolen, or faded charge slips.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., HSBC’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by HSBC at its sole discretion. Any dispute concerning the products and services of Starbucks shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Starbucks.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 0848. Series of 2012.