Crazy for TEA? Get it FREE with BPI Edge!
Just Shop Anywhere for at least P3,000 with your BPI Edge and get your free large drink from Chatime, Happy Lemon or Serenitea!
Promo runs from February 1 to April 30, 2012.
Per DTI NCR Permit #0621 Series of 2012.
- The promo is open exclusively to all existing BPI Express Credit EDGE and MINI-EDGE of good credit standing.
- Promo period is from February 1, 2012 to April 30, 2012. Redemption period is until June 30, 2012.
- To qualify, cardholder should use his BPI Express Credit EDGE / MINI EDGE card within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P3,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale card terminal. Cash advance transactions are also qualified.
- BPI Edge Cardholder can redeem a large size hot or cold beverage of his / her choice from any of the participating outlets. The cardholder can choose to order add-ons provided it is on the account of the cardholder.
- Printed charge slip/transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the free beverage. Transactions without the printed charge slips/transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- online purchases and internet payments(;)
- mail and telephone order purchases(; and)
- auto-charge transactions
- mobile transfers
- To redeem, cardholder must present for verification the BPI EDGE or MINI EDGE Card used for the transaction. Cardholder should surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip/transaction receipt or the original BPI Edge cash advance transaction receipt to any of the participating outlets before release of the free beverage.
For BPI Edge transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
- Edge Cardholder must print his card number at the back of the charge slip/transaction receipt as it appears on the front of the card.
- Only one (1) beverage can be redeemed per charge slip/transaction receipt or BPI Edge cash advance transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per outlet only.
- A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
- Transactions that are found fraudulent and transactions that are consequently cancelled/void will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Edge.
- Charge slip must be in good condition (i.e., readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips will not be honored for redemption.
- BPI, Chatime, Happy Lemon and Serenitea shall not be responsible for the replacement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
- In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- The free beverage cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
- BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the free beverage.
1. Alabang Town Center Entertainment Complex, Cinema Arena
2. Banawe, Quezon City 74B N. Roxas cor Banawe Street., Quezon City
3. BF Homes Parañaque 268 Aguirre Ave. BF Homes, Parañaque
4. Jupiter Makati 12 Jupiter St, Bel-Air Makati City, Metro Manila
5. Burgos Circle, The Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
6. Cyber & Fashion Mall Unit 1 Ground Floor, Eastwood Cyber & Fashion Mall, Bagumbayan City
7. Little Baguio, San Juan G&L Bldg, J. Abad Santos cor.V. Cruz, Little Baguio, San Juan
8. Makati Rada 112 Greenbelt Residences Rada St. Makati City
9. Robinson’s Place Manila Level 1 Adriatico Wing, Robinson’s Place, Ermita, Mla.
10. Nuvali Sta. Rosa Nuvali- Bldg B., Solenad 2, Nuvali, Tagaytay Road, Sta. Rosa , Laguna
11. Katipunan Ground Floor, Oracle Building Katipunan Quezon City
12. Newport Mall Level 4 Cinema Area Newport Mall Resorts World Manila
1. Pioneer Center: Pioneer Center Supermarket, 8006 Pioneer St. cor. United Ave., Pasig City
2. Landmark Makati: Landmark to Glorietta bridge way
3. Robinson’s Galleria
4. One Archer’s Place Taft Ave., Manila (beside DLSU)
5. SM Mall of Asia
6. SM North Edsa
7. Unimart Greenhills Shopping Center, Ortigas Ave, San Juan
8. Gateway Mall Araneta Center, Cubao
9. Commercenter Global City 31st St. cor. Fort Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
10. Eton Centris Walk Edsa cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City
11. Alabang Town Center
1. Promenade G/F Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan
2. Eastwood Mall 4/F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
3. Rockwell 2/F Archaeology Annex, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
4. Trinoma 4/F Cinema Lobby, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
5. SM Megamall 3/F Building A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City